Do you want to write for Kicking Asana?
Whether you’ve got a great travel story, a personal essay on how yoga has influenced your life, or have amazing wisdom to get off your chest, Kicking Asana wants to feature you!
Before submitting your post, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Guest posts must be 100% original and if published, Kicking Asana will be the only home for your beautiful words.
- Posts must include original high-res photograhy that relates to your post. If you have a How-To guide incuding yoga postures, please make sure that these postures are photographed!
- Before submission, please read already published pieces along the lines of your topic. If it’s been done before, it is not likely to be published again.
- Please limit your word count to 1,500 words or less with a minimum of 650.
- Please link back to any relevant sources in your article. Do not use hyperlinks, instead use brackets to contain the link next to the desired location.
- Please include a short bio including your social media links and headshot. Feel free to include a link to your site.
Please send your post, bio, and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org in the body of an email with subject line “Guest Post Submission.” Word Documents and PDF’s will not be accepted. If you do not hear back within two weeks, we thank you for considering Kicking Asana but have decided the post is not fit for this audience.
Thank you and we look forward to reading all of your incredible stories!